• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Age Difference?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jamie146487

Okay...I need to know about the statutory rape laws in Mississippi. If I was to date someone who is 18 but I am only 15...that is against the law. okay but what if me the 15 year old's parents have gave consent to these two dating...would that be illigeal? I really need to know this...it is very important! Thanks Everyone!

Bye
Jamie Diane

HomeGuru

Jamie146487 said:
Okay...I need to know about the statutory rape laws in Mississippi. If I was to date someone who is 18 but I am only 15...that is against the law. okay but what if me the 15 year old's parents have gave consent to these two dating...would that be illigeal? I really need to know this...it is very important! Thanks Everyone!

Bye
Jamie Diane
**A: that would still be against the law no matter what your parents say.
And spend your time learning how to spell rather than planning to have sex.
Oops, sorry, I'm too late.

R

RedneckRoy

If you got the consent of the parents to date go right ahead and do some dating. Ain't no law on the books that's going to prevent an 18 year old dating a 15 year old

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I guess that depends on whether or not the definition of the word, Dating, automatically implies the presence of sex. If by dating, we mean going to the movies, going to school dances, studying together, and so on, fine, I have no problem if my 15 year old wants to date an 18 year old. But if the word dating automatically means having sex, that's a whole different ball game.

R

RedneckRoy

I'll go along with whatever Mr. Webster has to say about dating

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">