• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aggravated battery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

domwoppp

What is the name of your state? Florida >>3 questions please .... Is there any defense in impaired judgement or relapse due to drinking of a person who underwent voluntary alcohol rehab 12 years ago and has since been a clean, productive member of society, worked in the medical field 10+ years, is well respected by his peers, as well been the sole parent a child since the age of 4 (now 15) ?>>> Would the DA not question why the person being charged was the one who called the law in the first place if he was aware or guilty of the charge?>>> What role does racial hate, slurring and threats play in incitement as a defense? Thanks

HomeGuru

domwoppp said:
What is the name of your state? Florida >>3 questions please .... Is there any defense in impaired judgement or relapse due to drinking of a person who underwent voluntary alcohol rehab 12 years ago and has since been a clean, productive member of society, worked in the medical field 10+ years, is well respected by his peers, as well been the sole parent a child since the age of 4 (now 15) ?>>> Would the DA not question why the person being charged was the one who called the law in the first place if he was aware or guilty of the charge?>>> What role does racial hate, slurring and threats play in incitement as a defense? Thanks
**A: what are you posting a new thread when you already have your other thread?

D

domwoppp

I apologize, I had different questions and am new to this forum.

D

domwoppp

Yes, I suppose it is, but because I had questions that I thought were of a related but somewhat different topic, and am anxious for answers being that today is Veterans Day and I cannot see an attorney yet, I just thought I'd ask. As I said I am a "newbie" and believe me ...would rather not feel the need to be here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">