• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aggravated robbery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikeykz

What is the name of your state?texas I have a domestic partner that is in prison for aggravated robbery, is this a state or federal offense?, he got 25 with a possible parole in 12. He had gotten drunk with two other friends, was using exctasy, and robbed a store with use of a pellet gun. I am not sure he says he was asleep in the car passed out, that he didn't actually do it , when the police chased them down, i don't know the exact facts about the actual event, he has served 11 months now. What can his next course of action be? He tells me the other two boys made deals with the da and got released leaving him holding the charges? I need advice on the best way to pursue this matter to get him in the right direction. I am also terminally ill, with Aids and a bad heart ,I have noone else and i need for him to see me to my grave. I have written the parole board, all they tell me is they will put it in his file for review, which is in 11 more years. I will be dead by then i imagine. Governer Perry lied on tv one night saying not to listen when aids patients cry just let them die, we are cutting funds to them for medicines. I wrote him about that and release of my partner. He is hiding behind the law saying he needs approval of the parole board, which is pushing me away, but he sure is busy giving hurricane victims help. WHat should i do?

G

Gevalia

...drunk with two other friends...using exctasy...robbed a store with use of a pellet gun...asleep in the car passed out...didn't actually do it...the other two boys made deals with the da and got released leaving him holding the charges...
His guilt has already been established. He was convicted, and got 25 years with the possibility of parole in 12.

What can his next course of action be?
His next course of action is to do 25 years with the possibility of parole in 12.

I am also terminally ill, with Aids and a bad heart ,I have noone else and i need for him to see me to my grave.
Unfortunate, but as far as his conviction is concerned, irrelevent.

I wrote (Governor Perry) about that and release of my partner. He is hiding behind the law saying he needs approval of the parole board
He isn't hiding behind the law, he's adhering to it.

which is pushing me away, but he sure is busy giving hurricane victims help.
We'll just pretend you didn't say that.

For your own sake, you need to face reality. The state didn't take your caregiver away from you, he left you when he commited a robbery and went to jail. He is not going to be released, and you're going to waste a lot of energy trying to make that happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">