• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alcohol in a Public Place.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dicksta11

What is the name of your state?From Canada

Hello everyone. I got a ticket for having alcohol in a public place, but on the ticket it says, "Having, giving and consuming alcohol in a place other than a private place". The thing is I was not "giving" nor was I "consuming", and it also didn't really specify it was a public place. Just wondering if anyone knows a way I could fight this ticket. Also I am 21 so I am not underage. Any replies would be appreciated greatly.

Happy Trails

dicksta11 said:
What is the name of your state?From Canada

Hello everyone. I got a ticket for having alcohol in a public place, but on the ticket it says, "Having, giving and consuming alcohol in a place other than a private place". The thing is I was not "giving" nor was I "consuming", and it also didn't really specify it was a public place. Just wondering if anyone knows a way I could fight this ticket. Also I am 21 so I am not underage. Any replies would be appreciated greatly.
Sorry, US law only.

dicksta11

so what i shoulda done was jus put
What is the name of your state? North Dakota
Just want to know how people would fight it from what i just posted.

Thanks

JETX

dicksta11 said:
Just want to know how people would fight it from what i just posted.
Wear gloves. It keeps your knuckles from getting bloody in a fight.

Also, no matter how much you hope and pray... Canada is still NOT a part of the USA.

Last edited:

Happy Trails

JETX said:
Where gloves. It keeps your knuckles from getting bloody in a fight.

Also, no matter how much you hope and pray... Canada is still NOT a part of the USA.
Well he did say any replies would be appreciated greatly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">