• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alcohol and Statement to police

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michelle15317

What is the name of your state? PA

I had been arrested and i was under the influence of alcohol. I do not remember the testominy/statement i gave the police that night yet they have suponea'd me to go to court and give my statement. At the prelimanary hearing will my statement stick if even if i dont recall what i said?

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

michelle15317 said:
What is the name of your state? PA

I had been arrested and i was under the influence of alcoholdo not remember the testominy/statement i gave the police that night yet they have suponea'd me to go to court and give my statement. At the prelimanary hearing will my statement stick if even if i dont recall what i said?

My response:

"alcoholdo"?

Is that anything like playing the game, "Where's alcoholdo"?

IAAL

M

michelle15317

umm ya

ya whatever you knew what i meant it was a typo.. btw.. what are these forums for then ? I see questions all over them.. asking for advice. You trying to make an example of me for some odd reason?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">