• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I going to Prison?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

suarez

OK here is my situation and I really don't need to be demeaned I want clear concise legal answers rather than Your an idiot.

Minor Girl wants alcohol. Guy says if you send me pics of you in your bikini I'll buy you some. dad reads texts. girl sends 2 pics with clothes on, guy sends picture of alcohol. Nothing has taken place yet. Guy was saying if you don't send me one with bikini I'll post them on facebook. What laws are broken here?
Girl is 16 and Guy is 23. The state I am In is Colorado.

justalayman

either there is more to the story or you there was absolutely nothing wrong with happened. The fact you are concerned about going to jail, I would suggest there is more to the story.

there is an odd part of your story:

Guy was saying if you don't send me one with bikini I'll post them on facebook.
if there were already pics sent with the bikini on, then I don't understand why you would threaten to put "them" on facebook if she didn't send you another pic with a bikini on.

Eekamouse

What do you think, predator? Think you're going to jail? That's only if you're lucky. If there's any justice, the little girl's father will get his hands on you first.

suarez

Explaination

First two pics were fully clothed but she says police took her phone. So I assume I'll be arrested soon.

justalayman

So I assume I'll be arrested soon.
for what?

Did you mean you threatened to put the bikini pics on facebook if she didn't send you a picture without the bikini? If so, yes, that is illegal and could get you sent to jail.

There is obviously something missing from your first post if the police took the girls phone to obtain evidence against you.

suarez

No bikini pics were sent just

Fully clothed pics I said to her send me another pic in a bikini or I'll send an interesting email to everyone in your friends list. Done no more texts. Saw on facebook later she said don't call my phone the police are investigating it I won't have it for awhile. My defense will be by that I meant a picture of my dog dakota. I've just been waiting for the cops to come and been drinking heavily.

justalayman

you attempted to extort her. You made a threat to take an action if she did not comply with your demands.

suarez

Ok so yes prison?

I thought maybe misdemeanor but felony extorting? Ok thanks it's over for me I'll just save everyone the trouble goodbye world.

Some Random Guy

The crystall ball is in the shop as to whether you will be arrested, but here is my take

If the father doesn't own a shovel, then he should go down to the courthouse and get a restraining order preventing you contacting his daughter again.

The poilce have evidence of an extortion atempt, but the DA may not prosecute it as such. Hopefully he finds a way to get you charged with a sex crime so that you have to register and future victims know that you like to prey on underage girls.

My defense will be by that I meant a picture of my dog dakota
Threatening someone with public humiliation unless they send you a picture of your own dog? That kind of total disregard for the truth will merely piss off the judge. Wait for your arrest and then get a lawyer.

WaltinPA

Steve,

I think that the 'dog' OP referred to was his 'Dodge Dakota', a pickup truck. Other than that, this guy's posts are difficult reading/understanding.

As noted, he's in a waiting game right now.

cyjeff

Let me make sure I understand this.

You tried to extort a child into giving you semi nude pictures of herself... AFTER offering to buy her alcohol?

Are you a moron?

Yup, you are going to jail. Enjoy your time with your new roommate.

Some Random Guy

Ok thanks it's over for me I'll just save everyone the trouble goodbye world.
To me this post is just more evidence of your guilt in this child predator/extortion plot. You are saying "give me what I want or else bad things will happen".

Cry me a river from jail.

Silverplum

To me this post is just more evidence of your guilt in this child predator/extortion plot. You are saying "give me what I want or else bad things will happen".

Cry me a river from jail.
:eek:
You just wrote exactly what was inside my head. *swats about her head*

Get out of there before you find something I DON'T want posted on the internet!

;)

xylene

The guy is going to get it - but because he is stupid and will do some other dumb thing.

Last time I checked a bikini is clothes.

I realized that may not be popular with the general moral panic of the county, but clothed pictures are not a sex crime.

There was no sex crime committed. No one is going on the sex offender registry.

Teen pictures wearing either a chador or a katy perry special are equally clothed.

Does the offer of alcohol amount to child endangerment? One that would be prosecuted? I highly doubt it.

Unless dad is some big shot, he is just another irate dad with a teen daughter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">