• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I right or wrong???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wishinbad33

I'm from Enid, Oklahoma, and I am 16 years of age. I have this really good guy friend who is over 18. We both have really strong feelings for each other. But we have been really careful because of the "Statutory Rape" law in our state. We haven't so much as kissed, or even held hands. We got into an argument concerning the law. Is it illegal to kiss or hold hands in the state of Oklahoma because he is over 18? I really need to know this, because I don't want him to get into trouble with the law, or even lose his job. He is a logistics employee in the U.S. Air Force. And I know the Air Force is strict about those things. We have already come to an agreement that our relationship will not become sexual in any way. But does kissing or holding hands count as "sexual contact"? And can we even be a couple if there is no sexual intercourse or oral sex invloved? I care for him alot and the feelings are mutual. So I am open to any advice I can get. Help!!! :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">