• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Animal cruelty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MaggiJ

What is the name of your state? TEXAS

Can someone please advise?
Are there any laws in regards to animals distructing your property? I am being accused of shooting a dog that I scared off of my property with a pellet gun. They are claiming that I shot it with something else and it had to be put to sleep. I Know that I did not personally mean any harm to the dog to just scare it off, however I also don't believe I caused it any harm. There are stories of some ;ady down the street that has been shooting peoples animals. But I also feel like I should have something to say in regards to these dogs tearing stuff up and harrassing my dogs. Any advice would be greatful. I live out of city limits if that helps. I was told that it is a felony and state issue. I do not know about anything on these subjects. But I am really scared about how this could come out. They have no evidence except circumstantial evidence I believe it is called?
Much appreciated MaggiJ :(

Last edited:

HomeGuru

MaggiJ said:
What is the name of your state? TEXAS

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE?
ARE THERE ANY LAWS IN REGARDS TO ANIMALS DISTRUCTING YOUR PROPERTY? I AM BEIN ACCUSED OF SHOOTING A DOG THAT I SCARED OFF OF MY PROPERTY WITH A PELLET GUN. THEY ARE CLAIMING THAT I SHOT IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE AND IT HAD TO BE PUT TO SLEEP. I KNOW THAT I DID NOT PERSONALLY MEAN ANY HARM TO THE DOG TO JUST SCARE IT OFF, HOWEVER, I ALSO DON'T BELIEVE I CAUSED IT ANY HARM. THERE ARE STORIES OF SOME LADY DOWN OUR STREET THAT HAS BEEN SHOOTING PEOPLES ANIMALS. BUT I ALSO FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY IN REGARDS TO THESE DOGS TEARING STUFF UP AND HARRASSING MY DOGS. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATFUL. I LIVE OUT OF CITY LIMITS IF THAT HELPS. I WAS TOLD THAT IT IS A FELONY AND STATE ISSUE. I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING ON THESE SUBJECTS. BUT I AM REALLY SCARED ABOUT HOW THIS COULD COME OUT. THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE EXCEPT CIRCUMSTANCIAL EVIDENCE I BELIEVE ITS CALLED?
MUCH APPRECIATED MAGGIJ :(

**A: is something wrong with your keyboard?

MaggiJ

Rudeness

Sir or Mamam?

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO THIS SITE. I DID NOT READ ANYWHERE THAT HAVING MY TYPING IN ALL CAPS WOULD BE A PROBLEM. I DON'T BELIEVE IT SHOULD HAVE CAUSED ANY REASON FOR YOU TO BE RUDE. YOU COULD HAVE JUST EXPLAINED IT TO ME. SORRY FOR MISTAKING THIS SITE AS A SITE THAT WANTS TO HELP PEOPLE.

panzertanker

MaggiJ said:
I don't think I am understanding this site at all.
Delete this post, retype it, (not in all caps) and resubmit the question.
All CAPS is like yelling, and it is hard to read anyway.

Veronica1228

panzertanker said:
Maybe he's like my Aunt. She always likes to say, "I'M NOT YELLING. I JUST TALK LOUD!"

HomeGuru

MaggiJ said:
I don't think I am understanding this site at all.

**A: then please find a different site. This site is for people that have at the very least a general understanding.

MaggiJ

panzertanker said:
Thank you for taking the time to explain what I was doing wrong. take Care.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">