• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

anuther queston

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bertie

What is the name of your state? ky hullo frends

i wrot to you to ask about my naybor's cow the uther day. his nam is old man barlow. he tole me that i didnt hav to pay for the milk if i wood do sumthing nasty with him. he called it felashio. i am not sur what that is. but my town frend said i need people to watch so i could proof that i kep my part of the bargun. do they hav to be legal people? how many? what is felashio? is it againt the law? and how do all yall fit in this box with a tv scren on it? please answer soon. old man barlow is coming at 8:00 in the morning your frend bertie

B

bertie

You are right, Amos

I apologize. While trying to give everyone a could laugh. I went too far.

B

bertie

Hey racer 72

You sound like an old fart to me. I guess it wouldn't be funny to you unless it had Richard Petty, gators, or grandkids in it.

JETX

"old man barlow is coming at 8:00 in the morning"

You still didn't answer my question...
"Did he?"

B

bertie

To JETX

You being a lawman, you gonna arest me iffin I tells ya?

AmosMoses

Bertie,

OK, I admit, two times wasn't THAT stupid, I just thought I'd kinda fill you in on that it might not be a great idea to drive this in the ground. That being said, fill us in: did he cum by or not?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">