• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arraignment in Michigan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

npfunde43

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I was recently cited for violating my restricted license which did not allow me to drive with nobody but immediate family. I was caught driving with my brother, (half brother to be exact), the officer never asked me who he was but just assumed that because we had different surnames he must be my friend. I was also cited for driving left of center.

Will the judge bring up the fact that i blew a .123 on the breath test which the officer noted on my citation but did not charge me for?

I was told i have to come in and be arraigned on friday (May 16). Do i need a lawyer for this? What is the worst case scenario?

please help me.What is the name of your state?

FlyingRon

The arraignment is just going to be a recitation of the charge. Unlikely that anything will happen there. You plead not guilty. You might be able (separate from the arraignment) to submit something that shows that the passenger was in fact your family.

Are you saying you again were driving while intoxicated on your restricted license?
It's inconceivable that you won't hear about that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">