• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arraignment on misc charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dilynnjer

What is the name of your state? Florida i received a letter of a notice of hearing. it is an arraignment on two misdemeanor charges of petty theft from a resturant i previously worked at. there was no other information listed.....do i need a lawyer and what will happen at the arraignment. i have not been arrested nor is there a warrant for my arrest. the owner previously approached me on signing back over two checks she owed me to cover any restitution that she said i owed her. i did not take anything from her business...but to get rid of her i did sign the checks back to her. she said that would keep from any charges being made. she also said she had me on video tape....which i did run the register and i did voids on the register because of mistakes i made...but i didn't take any money. i have no other charges and have never been in trouble. can video tape be used in a court of law????? help please!!!!!!

D

dilynnjer

dilynnjer said:
What is the name of your state? Florida i received a letter of a notice of hearing. it is an arraignment on two misdemeanor charges of petty theft from a resturant i previously worked at. there was no other information listed.....do i need a lawyer and what will happen at the arraignment. i have not been arrested nor is there a warrant for my arrest. the owner previously approached me on signing back over two checks she owed me to cover any restitution that she said i owed her. i did not take anything from her business...but to get rid of her i did sign the checks back to her. she said that would keep from any charges being made. she also said she had me on video tape....which i did run the register and i did voids on the register because of mistakes i made...but i didn't take any money. i have no other charges and have never been in trouble. can video tape be used in a court of law????? help please!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">