• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arson

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justme67

What is the name of your state? massachussetts

during a restraing order and prior to a divorce my ex - husband sold our home to his dad for $1.00. Probate court ordered this to be a "fradualant transfer of propery" and ordered my fater-in-law to deed his interest back to his son and his son to transfer half his interest back to me...the judge also awarded me and my girls "use and occupancy" till my youngest was 18 and my ex to pay the mortgage, taxes and INSURANCE on our home as a credit to his child support obligation. my father-law apealed and never transferered "interest" back to his son as the court ordered since it was pending appeal, during the wait on the apeal, me and my girls were burned out of our house"no arrests have been made as of yet, i recently wrote to the attorney general", the father in law lost on his appeal.
i have researched and know arson is difficult to prosecute, but i learned like murder its made up of mostly circumstancial evidence i am curious as to what you see when you read this, i've had approx 10 restraining orders numerous vandalisms the police know about him...still no arrests, i'm mad at the police..i wonder why no one does anything...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">