• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

val_01

What is the name of your state? NC

My ex-husband has been stalking me and having me followed. He allowed my son to has his dog at my house over the christmas break. He summoned me to bring his dog home Saturday....(afraid of his action if I didn't do as told...long history of abuse) i did just that. He told me to put the dog's items in the shed and leave the dog in the backyard. I placed the dog in the backyard and as i turned around he was standing there with a large cup (I thought it was coffee as he usually threw whatever he was drinking on me before), he said _______ you deserve this and threw a full cup of rotten eggs at me. I left the yard immediately...since then he has harrassed me over the phone and through the pc. He knows many people in our town and has threaten me with taking away the house and car. Our property and custody settlement is not done yet....What options do I have. I fear him and feel I am a hostage in my own house. If I leave to go to work he has threaten to have the car towed away (car is in his name since he was in the military). I have no money to fight him in court, I am working several jobs just to make ends meet. He doesn't work at all and draws 100% disability from the Military, even though he has worked catering for his cousin. Help!!!!
:confused:

M

Mike101

The best thing you can do is call the domestic violence center for your county. Tell them what is going on and they will best be able to direct you. They will know the right people to talk to in your area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">