• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tammy Hoyt

What is the name of your state? ME

I work in a medical office and a co-worker of mine has been asking me to cut her hair for two months. One day she said to cut it and I said no. She the said you will just have to cut it with out me knowing and laughed. The next day she was getting off the phone and I cut about 4 inches off. She said that she was fine with the cut, she was shocked and concerned about how it looked because she was going to a job interview that afternoon. She even told a co-worker of ours that she liked the hair cut and that she was just concerned of the appearance because of her interview. I went to work on Monday and found out that she if filing a formal grievance against me and is thinking about pressing assualt charges on me. How long does she have to press charges and is this something that she can hold over my head forever?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">