• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault Charges!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Do you and your husband live in a single-wide or a double-wide trailer? Do you have old cars, toilets, and refrigerators in the yard?

IAAL

P

Pathetic-Site

You must be happy tonight "IAAL"! You should really run for president, I think the country needs to know you. What do you think?

These horses mean almost as much to me as my kids!!! So I suppose if someone stole your child and you knew the person who took him/her, it would not be a big deal? When you live in an area where possession is 9/10th's of the law, it is sometimes best to try and regain that possession prior to involving the law!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

S.Wilsford said:
message removed since apparently this has turned into a late night comedy forum for some!!!!

====================================

My response:

You know, I really don't like it when people delete their posts. So, as favor to you, I'll repost it for you - -

Assault Charges!

What is the name of your state? Texas

Last Friday I had 2 horses stolen, of course I was angry & went to the man who took them's shop. I did get out of my vehicle with a bat in my hand. He was on the phone, told whoever he was talking to to call the cops, I dropped the bat, he attacked me, hit me(I have bruises and a couple of knots on my head)and held me down until the police arrived. I was not allowed to press any charges on him because, even though I did not use it, I got out of the vehicle with the bat. I AM A FEMALE!!! My husband came to the shop while the police were there, saw the guy had hit me. He was not happy about it. The guy was told later that day by the police that one of the horses was to be returned by the end of the day. The next morning me and my husband went to where I board my horses to see if he had returned him. He had just brought the horse back and was still there. We knew he carried a gun in his truck and has been known to pull it on people so before he could get to the truck, my husband did what any husband would do to a man who hit his wife, he laid a few on him! When it was over my husband let him up, walked to his truck to move it so that he could get his out and the guy went to his truck and pulled a gun on us. He pointed it at my husband and told him to move his truck which he was already in the process of doing, he then came over where I was untying my horse, pointed it at me and said I needed to give him his halter off the horse. He kept this gun pointed on us the whole time he drove out of the drive! Today I receive a call from the county investigator informing me that both me and my husband have a warrant for assault!!! We have been instructed to go to the jail to be arrested in the morning! So it's o.k. for him to steal my horses, not o.k. for me to get mad and show up with a bat, o.k. for him to attack and hit me, not o.k. for my husband to hit him, and o.k. for him to pull a gun! He can press charges, I couldn't! Something doesn't seem right here! What is the law concerning a concelled weapon and how do you find out if he has a license to carry a handgun?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">