• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assaulted/Battery Please Help Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AuraWarrior

What is the name of your state? New York

I am 18 years old and I have been assaulted/battery by a 15 years old boy and his 5 friends. The police only caught the 15 years old boy and said I can't file charges on him because he's only 15. I went to the police station and ask what they can do for me. They said that's all we can do (nothing). Ask for the case number no case number. I get beaten up , broken nose , strain neck .... and the police can't do nothing . What can I do Please Help Me

S

sdstrooper

That's messed up. Get a lawyer and sue the 15 year old's parents for your medical damages. The police are morons. You should also complain about the police department. Do they even have a juvenile detention center?

A

AuraWarrior

I wanted to get a lawyer and sue the 15 year old's parents but I don't even know the kid/parents names. The police said they can't give me the name because he's 15. I don't even know if they arrested him. I only saw the police put cuffs on him and I didn't go to the police station with the kid because I was bleeding and badly injured was put on an ambulance. The police
did nothing to the kid , the police said he was release without charges. juvenile detention center I don't know. Again the police didn't tell me NOTHING. Complain about the police department How and what use does it has? Thank

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">