• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assult on the job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Makoce

I am in Kansas! Here's the deal, my fiance has been threatened by someone at work. He reported it to his supervisor. They did nothing. He was almost in an accident in the parking lot because the same guy puposly tried to run into him. (there is a posted speed limit of 10 miles an hour) he reported that. (The guy left black marks across the parking lot) All they did was tell him not to do it again. The guy has slammed the door in his face and laughed because he "could". He then punched him in the face and stomach and they aren't going to do anything because there were no witnesses. Also he was told by his supervisor that he didn't want the head guy to find out about this. They have been in the middle of lay offs and he was pretty much told to watch what he says or he's gone. (in not so many words) Anyway this guy has also threatened the supervisor. What can be done? I hate to sit back and watch this happen to him. He's afraid if he does more he will lose his job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">