• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assult on a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

deeanak_2000

What is the name of your state? Texas My daughter who was 9 at the time was assulted by two 15yr old girls, we did all the right things by calling the police and filling a report , went to the county attorney's office and filled papers with them too . One of the girls lives next door and harrass her everyday. My children cannot go outside without them calling them very nasty names and cussing at them. Well here is the thing, I went to the C/A office to see what I can do about getting them to stop( my daughter has sezuires and all the stress is causing her to have them more frequent and have had to increase her med to control) and they told me they dont have enough evidence to file charges, there were two witness to the assult, my oldest daughter and another friend and they said their statement wont be enough. I am real frusterated with the system here. I have tryed to teach my children to let the law handle problems like this , but this time it seems to be that they are going to get away with it because the deputy didn't write all the facts in the report, like the big red hand print on her face. If anyone has any suggestions on what else I can do. I even asked for a restraining order and was told the county doesn't do them we have to get an attorney to do that. I don't have the money to do it . I have spent 1400.00 on a 10 foot privacy fence to stop all the comotion and it didnt help...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">