• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attempted Murder in the 2nd Degree.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

forrestgump1967

In Missouri What is the Statute of Limitations on Attempted Murder in the 2nd Degree? At age 3 I was thrown down a flight of stairs on two seperate occasions resulting in life threatening injuries. I'm just learning that this occured. Year of incident was 1971 when I was only 3 years of age. The person was never charged with a crime. What can be done now?

Indiana Filer

In Missouri What is the Statute of Limitations on Attempted Murder in the 2nd Degree? At age 3 I was thrown down a flight of stairs on two seperate occasions resulting in life threatening injuries. I'm just learning that this occured. Year of incident was 1971 when I was only 3 years of age. The person was never charged with a crime. What can be done now?
Duplicate post

forrestgump1967

Statute of Limistations

Duplicate post
Under Missouri Law there's no statute of limitations For Class A Felonies.
So, I do get to ask the Prosecutor's office to file charges against the defendant. As for me I'll be filing a civil cause of action against her in Civil Superior Court In The Clay County 7 th Judicial Circuit Cour.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">