• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

attempted theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lostandinpain

What is the name of your state? California,

on march 17 2003 at 11:35pm was in a park with a ex-friend and we was talking he dared me to try to open a pay phone i not thinking agreed we when to his van he handed me some tools i don't even recall what now but i tried and gave up not wanting to brake the phone box we get in his van a start to leave and the cops stop us we get separated and questioned and he gets off with a warning and i get a notice to appear, so i go to court and get charged vandalism and attempted theft i plead not guilty get a public defender , i have a neurological condition that i am on disability for, i tell my P.D. this info and all I go to court and the PD and the DA talk and i am offered a deal attempted theft and of $497 a theft awareness class and 60 hour community service i am told this is the best thing i can get and to take it from my PD so i take it i pay the fine do my class and my health goes away so i struggle tho the service hours and i get this place a church that dose not know when they need me and i have to show up to find out so i do all that and only get 15 hours in , i go back to court and now i have a new judge and a new PD and i tell the PD what happened i wanted to know if i could pay to take the hours away not a option that i could afford but i wanted to solve the issue, she talks to the DA and comes back with you need to do more hours and as this has been going um my whole family has to move out of state do to economic reasons i tell her we are moving what do i do she said she would have the Community service program call me for thing her in this state to do

well i am about to move a mouth latter and i get this letter stating there was a war net issued for me for not doing my service i call the PD office and get no answer back so i move with my family to oragon. one i sleep most of my day do to my health

the Q are as follows

1.how to i get this solved
2.dose my war net apply in oragon
3.i have lost my memory on the details of the event so what can i do to get a new case
4.can this be solved with out me going to jail

please help me i am scared no one in my home can affored anything we are all not well

CdwJava

The warrant is not going to go away. You need an attorney to deal with it, and it is likely you will have to personally appear in court or go to jail before it is over.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">