• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attention all criminals and malcontents!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

racer72

In an effort to save taxpayers money, anyone that commits a crime and has not been arrested must arrest themselves. Come on, you know who you are. You wouldn't be at this forum if you didn't screw up. This of course applies to misdemeanor crimes only. Any crime that could result in jail time must be reported to your local law enforcement agency. Copy and paste the below URL and arrest yourself now.

http://www.eastpointpolice.org/SelfArrestForm.htm

S

sdstrooper

Funny stuff.

Read the following statement aloud:
"I am under arrest. I have a right to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him/her present with me while I question myself. If I cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent me, if I wish one, before I question myself. If I decide to make a statement, I may stop at any time."

H

hexeliebe

Only one problem with that SuperTrooper.

If they exercise the right to remain silent how can they read themselves their rights?

As far as that goes, most of the criminals we get here can't read anyway.....

Nevermind...:rolleyes:

HomeGuru

hexeliebe said:
Only one problem with that SuperTrooper.

If they exercise the right to remain silent how can they read themselves their rights?

**A: silently.

As far as that goes, most of the criminals we get here can't read anyway.....

Nevermind...:rolleyes:

**A: how would a mime then comply?

S

sdstrooper

Also from the website:
Rule No. 9 - If you do attempt an escape, use all reasonable force to stop yourself.

This could be entertaing to watch.

H

hexeliebe

Only if you've dropped your nightstick while chasing yourself.

P

phdwillie

Self Arrest

Hey Racer. The "Self-Arrest" Book-in sheet is a HOOT! Thanks for sharing!
:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">