• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Was audio recorded without consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PanRoastedJinx

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

The juicy details.

A customer purchased an item they felt was defective. I was sent to the customer's home to determine if it was indeed defective. I determined it was not and in fact the damage in question was the customers fault.

Long story short, the customer and his wife were recording me as I stood in their living room in an attempt to get me to say the item was defective so they could get all there money back even tho it was their fault.

I had no knowledge of this until they presented it to my employer in a failed attempt to get their way. I didnt get in any trouble with my employer but I am fuming over this. :mad::mad::mad: I feel violated!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Back in the day I used to play in bands and we had to post that we were going to be recording any night that we did. There had to be a sign outside of the venue stating, BY ENTERING YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE RECORDED ON SOUND AND VIDEO.

Please and thank you for all your help.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">