• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

awaiting sentencing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rtaylor

my husband has been convicted of conspiracy to sell and deliver meth . He is awaiting sentencing and I want to know what I can do
to help persuade the judge who will be doing the sentencing that he is not a criminal that he just made a terrible mistake and currently is attending drug treatment. He is a ironworker by trade and a good loving father of 3 children. Any advise that may help I would appreciate.

S

sflaw

You will have to work together with your husband's lawyer or whoever will represent him to be a witness during his trial. As a witness, you may express your opinions of your husband, given that they are truthful.

B

bmtaylor

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rtaylor:
my husband has been convicted of conspiracy to sell and deliver meth . He is awaiting sentencing and I want to know what I can do
to help persuade the judge who will be doing the sentencing that he is not a criminal that he just made a terrible mistake and currently is attending drug treatment. He is a ironworker by trade and a good loving father of 3 children. Any advise that may help I would appreciate.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello..Listen, my fiancee who is also a good, loving father, is in his 16th month of a 6yr. sentence and is doing 9 more months before release, first offense, possession of controlled substance (meth). His mom and I paid ALOT of money to a well known lawyer, tried every avenue we could find to help persuade ANYONE that he should be given some kind of consideration..to no avail. The ONLY way I know to help your husband is to hire a GOOD criminal lawyer and PAY HIM MORE MONEY THAN YOU EVER DREAMED. We have found if you have enough money and hire the right lawyer...it helps. Good luck, but don't hold your breath here. It takes big bucks to get out of jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">