• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad checks cont.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kgtazz

what i really need to know is how to get the evidence information from the prosecuting attorney... their office told us that all they can give us is the amounts of the checks. i have to assume they have more info than that... per their web site they should also have certified letters... i do not think this is being pursued by the fincacial institution... i think it is the check debtors that are pushing this issue. again this is in pinellas county fl... how to we obtain the information the state has???? we are pretty sure one of the checks was an electronic check . called in from out of state.
when it posted to her acct she called the bank and had it reversed. the acct was closed after that. about 4 months ago she went to the state attorney and they said not to worry they with go after him with check forgery charges. he was not on the acct for the electronic transfer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">