• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bally's Trainer stole money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chestertn

What is the name of your state?PA
My bally's trainer received both my pymnts in cash, since my wallet was stolen and I had not received a new card yet. He said that he sent in the receipts, but always forgot to bring them with him to our sessions. Now I am receiving all these notices that pymnt was never received. I have now been in contact with the GM and DM and it has been over a week with no answers. They made me bring in a formal statement and now the employee has been a no call no show for the last couple of days. I keep receiving bills that are saying that I am going into collections and now the DM says that I need to file a police report because he has no proof of the act. -- The problem with that is the employee called the cs dept and told them that he had the receipts. That conversation was recorded and documented, as I pointed out to the GM at our meeting. They are avoiding me and holding me responsible for the full amount----Is this legal? Because he was their employee and it is not posted anywhere that you can not pay in cash, isn't it their responsibility? Pls help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">