• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bankruptcy in my job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

snookyjo

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Wa. state
In the process of a divorce and had to file for bankruptcy. my wifes att. was awarded $1200.00 att. fees, and she garnisheed my wages. My wifes att. sent some papers to my job and my att. said just to send the papers back to the att. the money awarded to my wifes att. went into the bankruptcy. My wifes att. has now filed papers against my job because they didn't send the papers back to her and is sueing my company for l$1500.00. Can she do this?

T

talianna

snookyjo, why'd you post this here? You posted it with the bankruptcy forum! That's where it belongs!

Last edited:
S

snookyjo

I'm sorry I didn't realize I had put it in the wrong place till after I had filled it out and submitted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">