• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Battery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fmertz

What is the name of your state? Texas

While checking into a hotel on property, but not owned by, a very large theme park in Florida ;) the bellman ran his hand over mine three times, followed me around the room and made gestures for me to enter the balcony with him. He acted very strange and sinister. We reported it to security of the hotel and were promised he would be fired and I would not see him again. We told them that was fine we only wanted to be sure he could not hurt anyone else. I was shook but tried to get on with the trip. I ran into him again in the lobby and freaked. They said he told them he had only touched me once and had apologized. Sure!:rolleyes: That he was new, but a good worker. I could not stay there anymore so we were moved to a hotel owned by the theme park. We filed reports with the theme park security and also the police. They called it a battery. The police told us to write a nasty gram to the theme park also. We plan to do this and also one to the hotel chain. I know in my heart this pervert is going to rape someone. He should not be allowed into guest rooms. The hotel is union and I wonder if that has anything to do with their being willing to wait until he hurts someone? Is there anything else we can do? Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">