• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

battery and slander

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

julicds

What is the name of your state? California. I am an aide in a continuation school. The other day I was punched in the face by a 14 year old girl who is trained in boxing. She is also emotionally fragile. I took control of this girl w/o hitting or abusing her. I have a black eye and swollen nose from the incident which has been documented both by doctors and police. She has been charged with battery on a school official. She and her family are saying awful things about me ie; I bit her, choked her, swore at her etc. Can I sue this family for what they are doing to me? They are wealthy and have a reputaion for not taking responsibility for their actions. Thank You Juli P.S. can charges be made more severe like assult because this girl is trained in boxing, or is that a myth?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">