• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

been there, done that

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lalo_X

I DID think of giving it back. I just want to know based on what i have put in previous posts if i could go to jail. It was a wrong thing for me to do and i am sorry for it. I did think of giving it back, however, they can still press charges on me for stealing and by me giving the items back, they now have proof! If i knew in my mind that they would NOt press charges on me at all, then yeah they would already have their stuff back because now even I don't want it. However, noone can make that promise to me and someone i was talking to about it told me to do that only if they think that it will help if they do decide to take me to court over it. The only reason i ever did post on here was to get help and to see how much of a case they do have against me and what everyone's opinion was. This wasn't easy for me at all and i vow that i will never do anything like this again.

HomeGuru

Lalo_X said:
I DID think of giving it back. I just want to know based on what i have put in previous posts if i could go to jail. It was a wrong thing for me to do and i am sorry for it. I did think of giving it back, however, they can still press charges on me for stealing and by me giving the items back, they now have proof! If i knew in my mind that they would NOt press charges on me at all, then yeah they would already have their stuff back because now even I don't want it. However, noone can make that promise to me and someone i was talking to about it told me to do that only if they think that it will help if they do decide to take me to court over it. The only reason i ever did post on here was to get help and to see how much of a case they do have against me and what everyone's opinion was. This wasn't easy for me at all and i vow that i will never do anything like this again.

**A: please post on your initial thread rather than starting a new thread on the same subject matter.
I am sure many people reading your post have no idea what you are talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">