• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being accused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigbaby

What is the name of your state? indiana.someone very close to me was accused of fondling a child.one year ago.idont believe it ,but i am worried.can that person be arrested on hear say.and without proof.please help

B

Boxcarbill

bigbaby said:
What is the name of your state? indiana.someone very close to me was accused of fondling a child.one year ago.idont believe it ,but i am worried.can that person be arrested on hear say.and without proof.please help
It depends. Is the hear say truly hear say or is it a victim outcry statement? Did the fondling leave any physical evidence. As to your not believing it, it is not uncommon for those close to a person accused of sexual abuse of a child to be in denial regardless of how much physical evidence exists.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">