• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being Accused of forcefully kissing a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aguilar.a

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I'm being accused of forcefully kissing an underage girl while she slept. She told her mother that she felt I kissed her, which her mother then contacted me. She told her father (her parents have been separated for many years) that I forcefully kissed her. This all supposedly happened in my car while she slept. Her mother tried talking with her father to let him know of their daughters history of lying but he refused to listen to her saying that everything she tells him is a lie and that his daughter would never lie about something like that . Her father contacted the police and they are acquiring camera footage of the parking lot where this supposedly happened. This is a big deal and the more i think about it she can accuse me of anything and they'll believe her. the only thing that can prove me innocent is the camera footage. But what charges in the state of texas am I looking at if the police takes her side?

justalayman

who are you in relation to the girl and what were you doing with an underage girl sleeping in your car in some parking lot?

aguilar.a

who are you in relation to the girl and what were you doing with an underage girl sleeping in your car in some parking lot?
She is my cousin. I took a friend of mine to visit an inmate at a correctional facility. I didn't want to wait inside so I waited in my car. My cousin tagged along without permission from her mom who she stays with. The wait took around three hours.

RRevak

She is my cousin. I took a friend of mine to visit an inmate at a correctional facility. I didn't want to wait inside so I waited in my car. My cousin tagged along without permission from her mom who she stays with. The wait took around three hours.
I'm not even sure I can adequately count the many ways this is very wrong. Time to find an attorney and stop posting on the internet.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I'm being accused of forcefully kissing an underage girl while she slept. She told her mother that she felt I kissed her, which her mother then contacted me. She told her father (her parents have been separated for many years) that I forcefully kissed her. This all supposedly happened in my car while she slept. Her mother tried talking with her father to let him know of their daughters history of lying but he refused to listen to her saying that everything she tells him is a lie and that his daughter would never lie about something like that . Her father contacted the police and they are acquiring camera footage of the parking lot where this supposedly happened. This is a big deal and the more i think about it she can accuse me of anything and they'll believe her. the only thing that can prove me innocent is the camera footage. But what charges in the state of texas am I looking at if the police takes her side?
Q4P.

You can google sexual molestation of a minor in Texas, right? :cool:

RRevak

Q4P.

You can google sexual molestation of a minor in Texas, right? :cool:
Well there is also helping a minor to sneak out without her mothers consent, heading over to a "friend" in a correctional facility while bringing an unrelated minor, and the obvious possible sexual molestation. Finding that camera footage shouldn't be the only thing Op is worried about

Ladyback1

ummmm....your story may be unraveling here a bit. #1) if this was a TDC facility, if you weren't on the visitor list--you knew you weren't getting in. #2) even if you were on list, you should have known that little Miss would not have been allowed in with both you and your friend(2 visitors at a time) #3) there is no loitering in the parking lot.

(oh, and these rules come straight out of TDC's visitation handbook, as well as the fact that I spoke with my niece who was an officer at the Telford Unit)

something just isn't right about your story...

CavemanLawyer

Forcefully kissing a minor, absent some evidence that you had the specific intent to do additional sexual acts, would be a class C misdemeanor punishable by a maximum fine of $500.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">