• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being blackmailed by ex-boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hfjl2015

Sometime ago my current girlfriend did sexting with a boyfriend. He has some explicit pictures of her. They broked out and now he is threatening (blackmailing) her to publish the pictures on facebook, send the pictures to her family and friends if she does not come back with him. She is very afraid and we do not know what to do because he lives in the United States and we live in Nicaragua. If he lived over here we could go to the police and place a report. What can we do? The guy lives in Missisipi.

Last edited:

Silverplum

Sometime ago my current girlfriend did sexting with a boyfriend. He has some explicit pictures of her. They broked out and now he is threatening (blackmailing) her to publish the pictures on facebook, send the pictures to her family and friends if she does not come back with her. She is very afraid and we do not know what to do because he lives in the United States and we live in Nicaragua. If he lived over here we could go to the police and place a report. What can we do?
People usually do regret posing for nudies.

cyjeff

People usually do regret posing for nudies.
Let me say that in a slightly different way.

You can't do anything until he publishes them and by then, of course, it's too late.

I can only think of two things. One, see if she has pictures of HIS junk and ask if he wants his mom to see them. Two, don't plan on receiving any sexy photos from your girlfriend.

Oh, if she said they only kissed, I wouldn't believe her.

LdiJ

Let me say that in a slightly different way.

You can't do anything until he publishes them and by then, of course, it's too late.

I can only think of two things. One, see if she has pictures of HIS junk and ask if he wants his mom to see them. Two, don't plan on receiving any sexy photos from your girlfriend.

Oh, if she said they only kissed, I wouldn't believe her.
If he is in the US and she is in Nicaragua then sexting may be the only thing that they EVER did.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">