• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being Railroaded by shady local officials.......for the 2nd time.......PLEASE HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MBass

I live in a rural area in Northeastern Louisiana. For the last ten years of my life(16yrs to 26yrs) I was a horrible young man. Arrested once before,charged,and convicted of possession of stolen goods. I was sentenced and served 2 years of "hard" time. I was in possession of the stolen goods because of my drug addiction but I did not get to go through any rehab program. Now, about 2 months ago I decided that I was tired of living this lifestyle. I talked with my Mom, some old friends, etc... and started fighting my way back to sobriety. Oct4,2000-7:00am two local deputies came to my home with a warrant for my arrest. I had supossedly sold some drugs to a narc, July1st,July2nd, and July7th. I went peacefully with them to the local courthouse to await my bond to be set, bond out, find an attorney, etc. I was arrested that morning along with 7 other people. Others had charges similar to mine and some were even charged with distribution of marijuana,possession of a Schedule 2 narcotic AND parole violations,....One man's bail wasn't set, the other six people's bail was set at 25,000.(All were arrested for distribution charges.) My bail was set at 100,000.00! Because I have a name, and a reputation for being a drug dealer and a wild,mouthy person. I am being used as an example and it is going to cost me the prime of my life. I realize that I have been playing the game a long time and that getting caught is what happens when you continue to break the law, what I want to know is, is there anyway to get an attorney that is not affiliated with the local authorities, or maybe one who has handled cases where things were "made" to outwardly appear to be more than they really were. I really need some help. I can not bond out,(I'm not rich and currently unemployed due to being shot in the leg with a shotgun a while back........that was not investigated properly by the local police either. The guy who shot me was out of jail and back home before the ambulance got me out of his yard. He got 1 year probation...),I don't know how to find a good lawyer that I can afford who can handle these people. My decision to straighten out was obviously too late but I'd still like the opportunity to try....PLEASE please reply. I live in Northeastern Louisiana in the town of Kilbourne, I am being held in the West Carroll Parish jail in the town of Oak Grove. HELP

L

La visitor

I tink dey feed you to da crockadiles. Boudreau be waitin fer ya in da next cell. He calls ya sweet buns.

D

deeken25

What you really need to understand is that your responsible for where your at right now.You would have to pay for a private lawyer if you didn't want a court appointed one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">