• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being sued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Deby

I need some advice : my 14 yr old daughter and her friend took a part of the neighbors fence, it's an old and rotted fence a piece was knocked down by a storm a few months ago they were going to build a cabin, the police was called but i wasnt home at the time. the other girl claims she didnt do it that she just took a small piece. I made my daughter return the piece that they took, it was in the same condition it was in when she took it. the neighbor called the police again and they called me and told me to take the wood back he didnt care what i did with it. the neighbor also called my landloard to have us kicked out of our home. we are not trouble makers nor have we ever been in trouble with the law. Im am being sued by this woman for a new fence. what can i do? ty Deby

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">