• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blackmail/extortion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jim_fillmore

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Va
Ok so here's my question... My wife's exhusband is threatening to "ruin her life " by exposing her "as the true whore" she is by showing me pictures and messages between her and my brother .. :confused:Which all of this happened before i met her:confused:... And also he has threatened to "turn in for tax fraud" for claiming both children on taxes because on divorce papers gives him
The right to claim one child if his. child support is current by a certain day which is wasnt current therefore she claimed both children.. He states he will expose everything unless she submits.. All of these threats were sent via text message.. What kind of legal action can we take to put a stop to all of this? He is also already on probation for drug trafficking cocain/marijuanaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

tranquility

You can get a restraining order to stop contacting you and you can call the police and make a report. Depending on what the officer thinks is happening, he may be able to help as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">