• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blood refusal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gtrfrk

What is the name of your state? washinton too tired pulled off to the side of the road fell asleep sherriff came gave me a breath test of ooo arrested me on failure of field sobriety test done in socks only bbackup came another breath test given 00 took me to sub station for test then asked for blood test to be takin at hospital i refused got charged with physicall controll of vehicle while under influence of drugs or alchohol i was on neather! do i have a chance on dismissall?

M

Mikedani

Did a drug recognition expert evaluate you? If yes, what was his opinion?

What did they think you were under the influence of?

Last edited:
G

gtrfrk

he said my blood pressure was a little high and couldnt understand why i kept falling asleep

G

gtrfrk

no but the keys were in the ignition do you have to take a blood test if you take the breath test and have a 0 reading?cant someone be exuasted? without getting arrested? reminder- i was arrested before blood test denial

Last edited:
M

Mikedani

If the officer suspected you were under the influence of drugs and requested you take a blood test.

A refusal means:

1) Suspension or revocation of your driving privileges.

2) It will be commented on in court that you refused to submit to a blood test. (Inferring guilt)

The officer will testify that it is his expert opinion that you were under the influence of (?) drug and he will have to substantiate his belief with evidence, mainly symptoms that you displayed.

G

gtrfrk

the arrest was made after the failure of the field test done in just socks after explaining to her i took my new work boots off becuase of the pain they were cuasing my feet

M

Mikedani

The actual walking is just part of the test, the decision to arrest is based on many factors, including following directions, counting steps, turning, balancing.
Walking in your socks could work in your favor or against. Some shoes make taking the test more difficult.

Your speech, eyes, demeanor, cooperation, coordination, etc… are taken into consideration.

If you blew 00 on the PAS test and the officer felt you didn’t pass the field sobriety tests, then they looked at the possibility that you were under the influence of drugs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">