• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boating ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Davv3000

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I recieved a criminal boating ticket for 'failure to follow traffic pattern' basically for going the wrong way on the lake. I paid the ticket and I recently found out that it is on an Arizona criminal background check listing. My main question is, could this affect me when applying for employment in the future?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Davv3000 said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

I recieved a criminal boating ticket for 'failure to follow traffic pattern' basically for going the wrong way on the lake. I paid the ticket and I recently found out that it is on an Arizona criminal background check listing. My main question is, could this affect me when applying for employment in the future?

My response:

Oh, yes. Absolutely. Without a doubt.

Yes, my friend, you're screwed from ever getting another job - - especially if your potential, future, employment has anything, and I mean "anything", having to do with a boat!

No more being a "cruise ship captain" for you! Oh, yeah. You're so screwed!

IAAL

D

Davv3000

Okay, I got a 'smart ass' answer, now can someone give me a serious one?

L

loocpoc

I think Exxon has some openings for boat captains. 2 drink minimum 2 apply!

D

DogToenails

You can also kiss that professional bass fishing career goodbye. I see golden-arches in your future, pal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">