• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bond issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Arizona, My cousin was arrested for first degree murder.His bond was set at 1 million dollars because the only evidence found at the scene was a pair of sunglasses with his sweat? D>N>A> on them. Let me also tell you that another individual was convicted of first degree murder for the same crime and was out on a 100,000 bond for a year and he had blood D>N>A> under the victims finger nails.He also new the victim and was owed money by the victim and was driving my cousins truck the day of the murder which was proven in court.My cousin did not know the victim and was not with this other guy that day???? So I ask you where is the justice? Same crime way different evidence but one is ley out on 100,000 and the other held at a million. This could probably be news worthy of the injustice Arizona court is conducting. JIMMY

T

talianna

There's a lot more the judge considers when setting the price. Risk of flight, prior record, and lots of other things.

My question is, are you worried about your cousin, or worried about what to wear when you take up his cause and try to get on t.v.?

bonds

Well consider this, My cousin has passed a polygraph from day one about this murder, giving D>N>A and other samples and been under investigation for 5 years until they finally arrested him. In that time he purchased a house held the same job, got married and worked in the community several times, FLIGHT RISK???????????????? And I have writing our attorney general,govenor and other people with no luck or the standered textbook reply, "It has to do with flight risk, priors and so on and so on, you know they dont have a answer and do not want to touch it. And as far as me worried about what to where, your just a idiot to think that!! This isnt jerry springer it is someone I love and he is not being treated fairly!!!! And we have raised the million dollar bond, He should be released next week, But that still is not the point. Injustice, Injustice!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">