• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boss embezzling

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmcclemens74

I live in Virginia and my boss is drawing a paycheck in my wife's name from the company that we work for and she has been incarcerated for 99% of the time that this has been going on. Do we wait until she is released from jail or should we turn it in now? Please help?

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I live in Virginia and my boss is drawing a paycheck in my wife's name from the company that we work for and she has been incarcerated for 99% of the time that this has been going on. Do we wait until she is released from jail or should we turn it in now? Please help?
Why wouldn't you inform your Company now?

justalayman

Are you or your wife benefitting from this?

Is the boss forging your wife's name on paychecks?

Are you filing joint tax returns and including the income attributed to your wife or is she filing a tax return based on the income?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">