• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breaking & Entering charges x 4

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cfnick15

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Hey, Im just going to explain the whole thing... For about a week me and my friends were going around breaking into houses. We really are good kids (17) (17) (18) (18). Im 17. They got me for all 4 houses I broke into. So i have 4 counts of b & e, larceny after b & e, conspiracy. So i have like 15 charges over all. I have a good lawer (should be i payed 5000 $ for him) , and he told me that theres a strong possibility I could get my charges down to misdameanors. I hope this is true because I plan on joining the military or becoming a teacher or something. Is he just telling me that or what? I have no prior record, were returning the stolen goods, and the detectives wrote on the police report that we cooperated with them. Can someone please tell me the deal and what i could be facing. I just hope my charges get knocked down to misdemeanors...

mykoleary

What you will be facing all depends on the prosecuting attorney and the DA's office.

I think you'd be extremely lucky to get 15 felony charges dropped to misdemanors, especially if the evidence against you is strong (which from what ou say it sounds like it is.)

Ask yourself this...what do you have to offer the DA?

If nothing, than you should start praying you get lucky (and don't tell anyone you paid your lawyer with money from goods stolen from houses 5 and 6...)

bb_wolfe

Perhaps you are mistaken. Here is what the DA is thinking...

1. You are NOT a good kid. One house burgled as a prank during a night of drinking after the homecoming football game is one thing, 4 homes broken into is quite another. The first is attributed to immaturity, the second, to a criminal mind.

2. You are not a good kid.

3. Age has nothing to do with this, you will be tried as an adult.

4. You are not a good kid.

5. You WILL have jail time, so plan on a 12 month stay in the county hotel at a MINIMUM.

6. You are not a good person.

7. You will likely get 1-2 years in prison for 4 burglaries.

If I may speak frankly, you greatly underestimate your chances of getting off easy, even with a cheapo lawyer. Yes, $5000 for over 4 felonies is chump change.

The DA sees it like this: You have done more criminal activity before the age of 21 than most criminals. You will be taught a lesson because the DA is sick to death of seeing guys just like you in his workload. It always turns out the same. You will be given 90 days in jail, then get out and commit a more serious if not violent crime within 6 months of release.

The DA has seen guys like you break into 1 home, and try a second, only to find a little old lady there, so they beat the old lady. Now, the DA has an assault to prosecute too. So, with your FOUR homes broken into, the DA is not too keen on letting you out, BECAUSE NEXT TIME, HE KNOWS THAT IT WILL TURN VIOLENT IF YOU FIND SOMEONE IN THE HOME....

Face it punk, you're screwed. I've prosecuted guys like you for MUCH less and sent them up the river for 5-10 years.

Plan on missing the military, unless you want to join the brotherhood or mex mafia, if you consider those parasites military....

Enjoy prison, punk.

C

cfnick15

Shows how much you know.. IDIOT

For one thing my lawer is only charging me that amount because he has dealt with my family before. As far as me "being a threat to the community, and "sending me off for 5-10 years" thats just stupid. If i was such a threat to the community would i be out of jail right now.. NO IDIOT. And ive learned that this forum is absolutely worthless,because of idiots like you who offer no valid advice. We will see what my sentence is, and I gurantee your small time ass is wrong. So keep reading post and replying ignorant comments "PUNK"

bb_wolfe

The guilty are always so defensive.

Ok kid, you're the criminal expert here. I completely forgot that courts and judges listen to dickheads like you.

BB,
Laughing at this loser.

C

cfnick15

Its funny

Its funny that you come on here pretending to be a judge and you think your funny. I came on here asking for criminal advise and you make your self feel important by posting ignorant comments on a free advice forum. Your obviously a fat loser who has nothing better to do than get on a free ADVISE forum and call a 17 year old names. See the thing is.. I really dont care what your loser ass has to say. Oh yea btw.. im sure you are a judge, because obviously judges talk like that , right?

B

Big Bubba

Re: Shows how much you know.. IDIOT

cfnick15 said:
We will see what my sentence is, and I gurantee your small time ass is wrong. So keep reading post and replying ignorant comments "PUNK"
Calm down, Sweetheart. Your getting me all ankyous using two of my favorate words in the same thought, Lover.

Sence you'll no longer be jail-bait when you get here, I'll be able to care for you.

bb_wolfe

Go easy on 'em bubba.

He's just a little ghetto rat who doesn't know squat.

His mammy: "Do you know who ma'h baby daddy be?"

bb_wolfe

You know Homeguru, I'm not a spiteful person unless some moron who doesn't think he did anything wrong hits my caseload.

I REALLY hope this guy gets what he has coming to him in prison.

HomeGuru

Re: Its funny

cfnick15 said:
Your obviously a fat loser who has nothing better to do than get on a free ADVISE forum and call a 17 year old names. See the thing is.. I really dont care what your loser ass has to say.

**A: NOTE: this is NOT a free ADVISE forum.

C

cfnick15

Listen Up

First of all I know what I did was terribly wrong.. Second off, Wolfe just hush because your a moron who loves himself too much, 3rd all I wanted was some advise.

B

Big Bubba

Re: Listen Up

cfnick15 said:
...all I wanted was some advise.

When I get to your cell don't make a lot of noise. Wimper real softly.

HomeGuru

Re: Listen Up

cfnick15 said:
First of all I know what I did was terribly wrong.. Second off, Wolfe just hush because your a moron who loves himself too much, 3rd all I wanted was some advise.

**A: for the second time, this is NOT an ADVISE website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">