• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breaking and entering with a key?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Isis1

that is kinda what I am saying. i will have to say that I was there with her.. which I was. I was just hoping to get around it. As I mentioned my brother will only retaliate against my mother. probaly keep the grand kids from her for awhile and yell and scream at her. appreciate all the advice i recieved here today.
As a mother, i'd take the retaliation if the end result was the child getting the help they needed, i'd report it. Then i'd kiss every inch of mom's butt so i can see my grandchildren on her time.

Hilarious!
My former sister in law has never prevented access to the kids. Grandma sees those kids at will, when they are with her. Its the other grandkids..the ones from the second marraige she is worried about not seeing. Unfortunately the second wife doesnt really care if her kids have a relationship with their grandma! :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">