• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Burden of proof in telephone harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hope423

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I am currently the complainant in a District Court of Maryland for Montgomery County involving telephone harrassment. I want to make sure that I know what is expected of me as the complainant to prove that I am receiving these calls.

The caller is my 7-month-old granddaughter's father. Whenever my daughter (they are not married) does not do what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, and exactly meets his demands or he is perceiving an injustice, he begins to call and call and call and call, in rapid succession and leaving text message via the computer from his cell phone to my home phone. He was served with a no trespass and cease and desist statement but there is no deterring him. He has used his computer to establish an 800 message facilitation on my telephone bill.

I do not want to drop the ball on this.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">