• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

burglary while on probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kam_32

What is the name of your state?I live in Oklahoma and my ex was just arrested for burglary in the 1st degree, assault and battery, and malicious injury to property. My question is he is on probabtion with a year suspended sentece for domestic abuse. Will they revoke that sentence and have him serve that time and will that affect his sentecing for the burgulary?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kam_32 said:
What is the name of your state?I live in Oklahoma and my ex was just arrested for burglary in the 1st degree, assault and battery, and malicious injury to property. My question is he is on probabtion with a year suspended sentece for domestic abuse. Will they revoke that sentence and have him serve that time and will that affect his sentecing for the burgulary?

My response:

Yes. In fact, the authorities should put him against a wall and summarily shoot him. The world doesn't need a scumbag like him.

IAAL

kam_32

That is what I am hoping! He has made my life hell and he needs to learn a lesson! All he has ever gotten is a slap on the hand! I hope he does get what is coming to him! He has a violent temper and I am just afraid he will get off again and still try to control my life! Thanks for the reply

S

seniorjudge

Q: My question is he is on probabtion with a year suspended sentece for domestic abuse. Will they revoke that sentence and have him serve that time and will that affect his sentecing for the burgulary?

A: I certainly hope so. The probability that they will do so is great since he has chosen not to co-operate.

kam_32

Yes, he is on probabtion with a year suspended sentence for the domestic abuse and it is not up until July 2005. He just recently commited this other crime. He has a history of violence. 2 weeks before the domestic abuse he was arrested for assault and battery but it was just a city court that he went to on that! So within a years time he has been arrested 3 times for crimes that were violent! I am praying that it ends here. We have 3 children together and I don't want them to learn that is how you handle things. Surely with all this other violence they won't let him off on this burglary!!!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kam_32 said:
Yes, he is on probabtion with a year suspended sentence for the domestic abuse and it is not up until July 2005. He just recently commited this other crime. He has a history of violence. 2 weeks before the domestic abuse he was arrested for assault and battery but it was just a city court that he went to on that! So within a years time he has been arrested 3 times for crimes that were violent! I am praying that it ends here. We have 3 children together and I don't want them to learn that is how you handle things. Surely with all this other violence they won't let him off on this burglary!!!!!

My response:

My theory is that before you married him he was a complete Angel - - a real gentleman - - a man's man, who was clean, didn't have any tattoos, kept a good job, and always cared about you. Then, as the years went by, and after three children, he only recently (within the past couple of years) became this psychopathic monster. Am I correct?

IAAL

kam_32

No not really he was a bad boy and I liked that then! Then I matured and he didn't! He had tatoos and loved women but he never got violent with me! Til recently. Now that I look back I see he was emotionally abusive to me but I thought I could be the one to change him and boy was I wrong! We are just 2 totally different people! He always had a job and supported us financially but not emotionally! He was by no means an angel

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kam_32 said:
No not really he was a bad boy and I liked that then! He was by no means an angel

My response:

Yeah, I know. My "theory" was tongue-in-cheek. I know the type. I knew that he was an ass-hole from day one, and you married it. So, dear heart, you made your bed, now you get to sleep in it - - for years, and years, and years.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">