• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Burglery 2 What Does The Future Hold with 7 yrs. probation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SharpieGirl1010

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Indiana

Hi,
my name is Kammie and I've got a quick question, my fiancee was convicted of Burglery 2(I wasnt with him at the time) he's serving a 3yr. sentence (he was reduced to 15mnths and then got into a GED class and now serving 9mnths) but when he gets out he has 7yrs. probation can anyone tell me what kind of life comes with that??
:confused:

Thanks!

Last edited:

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Indiana

Hi,
my name is Kammie and I've got a quick question, my fiancee was convicted of Burglery 2(I wasnt with him at the time) he's serving a 3yr. sentence (he was reduced to 15mnths and then got into a GED class and now serving 9mnths) but when he gets out he has 7yrs. probation can anyone tell me what kind of life comes with that??
:confused:

Thanks!
*No contact with anyone on probation or parole unless they are a member of immediate family
*Not consume any alcoholic beverage or controlled substance unless prescribed by a duly licensed physician
*Breathalyzer or chemical test upon the request of any law enforcement or probation officer.
*The chemical test will be observed by a male officer, so I hope your boyfriend doesn't have a shy bladder
*Not leave the state without a travel permit signed by the judge
*Not move from the county without permission of the probation officer or judge
*Notify probation of any change of address within 24 hours of such change
*Probably community service
*Initial probation user's fees, administrative fees, and monthly fees
*Home visits by the probation officer, and searches of the home
*Any programs, classes, rehab considered necessary and appropriate by the probation officer
*Employment

Specifics would depend on the standard terms and conditions of your county, what was ordered in Court, and the needs of your boyfriend.

I'm an Indiana probation officer, not in your county.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">