• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

calling girlfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KENDRJ

What is the name of your state?Alabama
If a couple breaks up, but the girl says you can call/text me if you want, but I might not reply until Im ready. I've done this for about 1 1/2 weeks now. There has never been any abusive language, threats, or me going by her home or place of work, and we live and work very close.
But Im getting a little wierded out, could she be setting me up. Today I called and the voice mail had her on it instead of an automated voice. I told her I didnt like this one way talking, that I trusted her but have decided to send her one letter with my return address on it.
Note: This has happened before and she said she wants to read by text. I've only been by her house once uninvited, and that was at this breakup at 5 in the morning a little drunk, I slept there until midday. I've kept all the sent text, but can she still screw me. I dont care as much about this relationship as I do my own butt.

KENDRJ

said I didnt care as much for the relationship as my own butt. No problem w/ moving on, thats why Im here. Just want to know if she can mess with me for the messages I sent w/in the last 12 days, we did talk 3 times in those days, just no record of her calling me.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Dude - she's not answering for a reason. She doesn't want to talk to you, and the few times she has it's because she feels sorry for you and is trying to let you down easy. Stop harrassing her with your constant texting/calls.

Shay-Pari'e

KENDRJ said:
said I didnt care as much for the relationship as my own butt. No problem w/ moving on, thats why Im here. Just want to know if she can mess with me for the messages I sent w/in the last 12 days, we did talk 3 times in those days, just no record of her calling me.

She can certainly "MESS" with you. It is called a protective order. She does not want to hear or see you. You stated you did not care about the relationship, but yet you are harrassing her.

Last edited:
O

OhBullship

If you're smart you will back off. If she wants to contact you I'm sure she knows how.

KENDRJ

Thankyou for "love" advice, its good advice that anyone should know, and recieve. But what Im saying is the difference in who's calling who lately. we slept together just 3 days ago, and saw oneanother 7 days ago, and that went well. If things go sour, because Im planning on going 'no contact' for me. And I think you answered my question, she can. Even though theres been physical contact between us during this time.

She might want to get even, or at least turn the tables. Human behavior being what it can be, thats always a possibility, thats why I posted this thread.

ENASNI

Look

This is Free legal advice... which is what you might need if you don't back off
yeah I mean it look up the protective orders and restraining orders here. they are not easy to reverse. Take it easy now bud.
What I am giving you is legal advice
What you posted with is WhatshouldIdoOprahadvice.com different forum dude.

O

OhBullship

Oh bloody hell! If you think she is the type to use your excessive contact against you then you need to back off. If you aren't acting like a possessive nut-job then you have nothing to worry about.

Normal people are allowed to contact each other. If you're doing something more than what a normal person does then get some help.

KENDRJ

Im ok, just read the restrining orders and protective orders. But therers never been any history of abuse, no cussing, heated arguments, nothing like that. Just the difference in who contacted who. I've already stopped contacting her, thats no problem, just got a little worried.

S

seniorjudge

Q: But therers never been any history of abuse, no cussing, heated arguments, nothing like that.
A: That's good but there could still be a restraining order put against you.

Q: I've already stopped contacting her, thats no problem, just got a little worried.
A: Good that you have stopped contacting her. Save all the text messages. Her statement: the girl says you can call/text me if you want, but I might not reply until Im ready, looks like a set-up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">