• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can any One Interpret The Statute For Misappropriated ID to Obtain Money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

howa4744

What is the name of your state (Wisconsin).

Can anyone explain the elements of 943.201(2)(a) Misappropriated Use of ID to Obtain Money.:confused:

howa4744

Learn interpersonal communication

I have my story straight. If you are an attorney, I can understand your position, but if you are not an attorney, you need to learn INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION BEFORE YOU TALK, TEXT, CHAT, EMAIL OR COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE!

FlyingRon

Being snarky and shouting at the posters here is not going to get you any response to your questions.

You have started at least three threads asking the same question but with different stories. In one you say you opened up the account with a social security number that just happened to belong to someone else and in another you say you used your EIN. Sorry, but if you can't be truthful, or at lease consistent, we can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">