• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can A domestic violence Charge be Drop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mohamed

Hi... i need some advice about this. ive been goin crazy the past 2 days,,

Me and my sister had an argument about our mothers bills the other day,, my mom had yelled at her early that morning, i came home later that afternoon and made things worse,, we started yellin at each other and she got really mad about me takin moms side. nothing physical happed, i didnt hit or anything but she was mad at the moment and called that cop, i went to work and 1 hour later the cops came and arrested me then she realized what she had done, she told that cop i beat her up, she was just mad at that moment. now shes tryin to drop the charges but they told her she couldnt do that,

my question is, is there anything i could do to get this charges drop, i cant go to work untill its solved out!! she doesnt know what to do,,, this has never happened to any of us,, i have alot of people who are willin to stand in court and testify,, but i dont know how much a laywer will cost of this kinda case,, its was all a misunderstanding,, she never thought it would get outta hand like this,, and now am at risk of losin my job,,, please any advice will help,,, anyone... text me or call please 612 242 3419,, please feel free to email me too at ... [email protected]What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Banned_Princess

EDIT YOUR POST TO GET RID OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!!

Do you just go around writing your name and number in bathroom stalls too???

What are you thinking? JEEZ. :rolleyes:

FlyingRon

Given the area code and the email address, I would assume he's in Minnesnowta.

You need a lawyer. Just having her recant is usually NOT enough to stop a DV investigation because abused victims often recant even if they actually were abused.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Have her speak to the prosecutor about it. I know several people who have been in similar situations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">