• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I file an apeal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

edteach

What is the name of your state? Michigan
I plead guilty to mcl 752.863a mdop neg. discharge of a fire arm. I posted here last year, it is a misdemeanor, I took a plea because the APA threatened to charge me with a felony, false lien on property[ I lined the lady who owned the dog I shot, as she refused to pay for her share of the snow removal,as agreed in the easement agreement]
I did not want to spend the 3k to defend a felony that was bogus,even though I would win. I then hit the APA with a dispute, and was informed that the bar ass. would not do anything unless I won an appeal.
My question, Can I file an appeal myself for the mdop when I plead to the charge, the date I plead was 1/12/06?
If so can any one tell me the forums and or how to do an appeal?
What I need to show to reverse the conviction.
I plead after we had a jury seated, the APA did not want to go to trial, I shot a dog on my 80 acres, in front of my home attacking my cat. Any help appreciated. thanks

BelizeBreeze

YOu pled.

Plea accepted.

Sentence handed down.

Absence fraud on the part of the court or your own attorney, your appeal will be denied.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">