• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i use a wanted persons ssn# to find their location?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

georgeg1990

a friend and I co signed for a guy we thought was our friend to get out of jail. now he is not answering our phone calls and missed court. if we don't find him within a month we are responsible for the five thousand dollars. can I or the police or the bondsman use his ssn# number to find out if he is working and if so where? or are any of us able to call his cell phone provider to find out the location of the cell towers his phone is getting signal from? is there any way besides having to hire a bounty hunter? at least one of his charges was a felony

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
a friend and I co signed for a guy we thought was our friend to get out of jail. now he is not answering our phone calls and missed court. if we don't find him within a month we are responsible for the five thousand dollars. can I or the police or the bondsman use his ssn# number to find out if he is working and if so where? or are any of us able to call his cell phone provider to find out the location of the cell towers his phone is getting signal from? is there any way besides having to hire a bounty hunter? at least one of his charges was a felony
Duplicate thread.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/can-i-use-persons-social-security-number-find-them-if-they-wanted-603514.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">