• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can PO demand you leave your own residence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thersaezcome

The house I lived at Iwas a caretaker for terminely ill couple who have both past away. To make a long story short,the surviving childern where left nothing from the estate. I am on probation and the childern have harrassed me since there father pasted.I have lived in this house since 1998,they harrassed the water company till the water was shut off,even though I have been paying the bill. They tried to get my utillities turned off, they even turned in a change of address to the USPO stating no one lived there everyone had moved.
The house went into foreclosure at auction it did not sell and the bank became the legal owner. The bank knows I am there, they even signed the customer order form stating they acknowledge I am in theThe house I lived at Iwas a caqretaker for termerly ill couple who have both past away. To make a long story short,the surviving childern where let nothing from the estate. I am on probation and the childern have harrassed me since there father pasted.I have lived in this house since 1998,they harrassed the water company till the water was shut off,even though I have been paying the bill. They tried to get my utillities turned off, they even turned in a change of address to the USPO stating no one lived there everyone had moved. house and I am responsible for the water and utilities so that I could get it turned back on. 2 days ago my po officer calls me and asks where I am living I informed her I was at the house and she said to vacate immediately I was tresspassing that the victims and the estate have been calling several times a day complaining that the house I am in is in probate and they own the property and I am illegally there on their property. I have never been evicted or served any papers asking me to vacate, the bank knows I live there they receive a copy of everything that happens with the property,water bill,electric,city code chgs and inforcements. After the foreclosure and the bank took back the property they have never even contacted me in any way, the only contact was when I needed them to sign the papers for me to have my water turned on. The house went into forclosure at auction it did not sell and the bank became the legal owner. The bank knows I am there they even signed the customer order form stating they acknowledge I am in the house and I am responsible for the water and utilities so that I could get it turned back on. 2 days ago my po officer calls me and asks where I am living I informed her I was at the house and she said to vacate immediately I was tresspassing that the victims and the estate have been calling several times a day complaining that the house I am in is in probate and they own the property and I am illegally there on their property. I have never been evicted or served any papers asking me to vacate, the bank knows I live there they receive a copy of everything that happens with the property, After the foreclosure and the bank taking the property back they have never even contacted me in any way, only to sign the papers for me to have my water turned on. Is this considered tresspassing, can my PO tell me I cannot be there, what are my legal rights as far as getting my po to understand I have every right to live in my home until the bank legally has me evicted. Please help need to go home!! Thank You!!

Last edited:

calatty

You have no right to live there anymore. You do not own the house, you do not have a lease agreement, you are not paying rent, you are not employed by anyone who lives on the property. You are trespassing whether or not the bank has started eviction proceedings, and by trespassing you are violating your probation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">